- what to see -

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dream Come True

hye...sorry for leaving the blog without update for quite sometime...hehe...was busy lately and totally tiring...cannot help for sleeping right after I returned home so there was no chance to be online these past few days...

hehe...anyway. about dreams...I dunno why during these holidays,I tend to talk a lot about dreams...maybe I as excited and felt motivated since I just get my inspiration from the sunbae of my dream...haha...what the (-) am I talking about now...

okay, let us see, when we dream about something it is something that we can foresee it...we can imagine it and we can fantasized of becoming what we dreamed and achieving our dream...so, that is simply a prove to us that what we dream is actually what we can and have the ability to achieve it...

so, practically, once there are already dreams in our heads, focus onto it and never give it up just because we are feeling tired and as if we would not be able to manage it...because, the truth is we can do it and that is why we are able to dream of it...so, think twice before letting go your dreams and everyone of us should be holding tightly to our dreams so that it will never being let go...we should set our eyes onto it, and just it and that is it...it will be enough and more than enough for us to have our dreams come true...

so, good luck and may the God bless our dreams....may my dreams come true...as soon as possible...with an easy and safe journey towards achieving it... :)

No comments: