- what to see -

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

motivation

well...hello there....

hmm, today's entry is about demotivation of ambition...i oftenly feels that maybe i could not do it, i do not meant to become what i dreamt of....huhu....it is all because of the pressure that come through the pathway of my life right now...i used to rethink if I did actually made a wrong choice...

but still, even it is wrong, i got to make the best out of it...i think in this situation, I should get back to my principle - no choices are right but we got to make the best out of what we chose - yeaaah!!

hehe...I found this quotes and it motivates me more...since the pressure that I felt is caused by the people around me who likes to think that they are smart and even the smartest..i think it is their hobby to be boastful and belittled other...huhu...

anyway, let us just ponder upon this quotes...


" MARK TWAIN
keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great "


hehe...so, now i know what is the resolution that i should do...hehe...i should choose with whom do i make friends with...am i right ?? hehe





like this very much...people only know what they think they know about us and what they can assume they understand us...


but they will never know what is really in our hearts...so, be strong gurl to remain your target in the sky....

No comments: