- what to see -

Sunday, May 22, 2011

i am back..

haha...feeling really good to have been able to come back, finally...yeah, finally when i am at least free, eventhough it is just a temporary freedom...wut?? whateva...

hmm, actually i was quiet busy because i am having a critical situation at that moment...i was having my semester examinations in which it will affect or more likely to determine where i will be going after this IB diploma thingy...huhu

okay, now, let us move on to the most important part which is...preparation for the exam...ah-ha...you knnow what, coz this exam was the most important exam in my life, i was like having the most extreme fear in me...but we all know that fear is not good for grades yaar...try watch 3IDIOTS...ahha...

okay, i was very scared during the week before the examination started...so, one evening, i went for a walk around the field just to take a long rest after studying...but, it is unlikely for anyone to be walking at the field around 2 o'clock in the evening...so, what the???

hmm, i was walking until i decided to stop and relax at the pavillion...so, i sat there for quiet a long period of time just to relax my heart a bit...i kept talking, 'aal iz well, aal is well...' just hoping that even though i do not have solution for it, but i will not fear it...haha...very funny story indeed...i kept laughing to myself when i rethink about it...

so, when i was sitting alone at the pavillion, i was motivating my self...and, at the moment, when i kept tossing my fear away, i remembered Allah...so, i tried to motivate myself using words and logic thinking by justifying why on earth do i have stuck in KMB and do this...i was finally okay...

and when i returned to my dorm and opened up the Quran tafsir, i found something that surprises me... which is :

"(iaitu) orang yang beriman dengan hati mereka menjadi tenteram dengan mengingati Allah. ingatlah, hanya dengan mengingati Allah-lah hati menjadi tenteram" 13:28

wow, at that time i felt that i was such a blessing from Allah....hence, afterward, i continued my revision in peace and harmony...muahahhaha...

that is all, anyway, i will always aim for my ambition which is the sky...even though it seems far away but i am sure that if i believe in my heart, i can hurdle any obstacles with Allah blessings and helps for i will do it with support from my beloved parents...hehe